Electrocardiography for the Family Physician - The Essentials
Family physicians are often the first, and sometimes the only, point of contact for many patients within the health care system. The standard 12-lead electrocardiogram is one of the most common tests obtained and interpreted by the family physician, with most of the physicians reading their own recordings and basing clinical decisions on their findings. It has been shown that family physicians can achieve proficiency in the interpretation of over 95 percent of all electrocardiogram findings seen in the primary care setting...
RAPID INTERPRETATION OF EKG'S
Vividly illustrated in color, this text presents a simplified and interactive format for rapid comprehension. Emphasizes understanding rather than memorizing. Previous edition: c1996. For students. Softcover.
FIRST AID FOR THE USMLE STEP 3 2008 ED
Let the authors of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 show you how to ace the USMLE Step 3 with this proven survival guide.
Written by residents who passed the boards and reviewed by top faculty, First Aid for the USMLE Step 3 delivers the content and practical advice you need to pass the USMLE Step 3.
Turn to this trusted guide for:
* High-yield information, mnemonics, and visual aids
* 100 mini-cases let you practice for the CCS
* Tips on how to register and achieve a top score
* 50 pages of NEW content, thousands of high-yield facts, and more clinical images
First Aid for the USMLE Step 2CK
Written by medical students (with renowned faculty reviewers), this unique book provides practical, tested advice scoring high on the USMLE Step 2 CK (Clinical Knowledge). An essential part of the First Aid series, the book includes: - ratings of Step 2 CK review books, courses, and programs - tips on how to score well on the USMLE Step 2 CK - a concise review of core information students need to know to pass the USMLE Step 2 CK - 20 pages of high-yield full-color clinical images likely to appear on the exam
FIRST AID Q & A FOR USMLE STEP 2 / CK
Prepare to ace the USMLE Step 2 CK with First Aid Q&A for the USMLE Step 2 CK. The new second edition of this student-proven book features 1000 board-style questions along with easy to navigate, high-yield explanations of correct and incorrect answers. You'll also find more than 350 valuable images and content correlated to First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CK for seamless study.
* 1000 board-style questions and answers from the top-rated USMLERx Qmax Step 2 CK Test Bank
* Concise, yet complete explanations for both correct and incorrect answers ? with letter options in boldface for at-a-glance review
* One complete practice test -- 8 full-length test blocks -- simulate the exam experience
* 350 high-yield images, diagrams, and tables
* Organized the same as First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CK so you can simultaneously study from both books